In this article, we are going to show you a new feature called required fields, so this allows you to dictate to your team what fields are required when working with a project.
Here are the steps to follow:
Go to Company Settings:
2. Select Required Fields tab:
3. It will show three kind of required fields
4. When adding a new project field, for example new file, make sure the followings are marked in the project information.
5. Select the project status
6. Select Client meeting in Sales Behavior
7. Click Add a new project
8. Add the project name and it will display the required fields to fill before save it.
9. Project field Contract
10. Gross margin and Contract amount marked
11. Click Save
Easy as that!
Want more hands-on help? Sign up for our weekly group training!